GoForOpen Network Attached Storage
- NAS4Free pre-installed on a dedicated, internal flash device
- Uses ZFS file system which is designed for best of all data security and performance with continuous integrity checking and automatic repair
- Always verified data with end to end checksums at the operating system level on both data and metadata
- With data redundancy, errors are repaired during read or on regular online scrubs.
- Supports data versioning with nearly unlimited read-only snapshots.
- Efficient data deduplication and compression to maximize storage utilization
- ZFS-based RAID data/parity distribution scheme to allow recovery in the event of drive failure
- Quad core Intel Xeon processors
- 19” rack mountable 2U chassis, with mounting hardware for 2 and 4 post racks.
- Sixteen externally accessible, front loaded, hot swappable 2.5” hard drive bays – supports enterprise class SATA, SAS, and SSD drives
- 80Plus hot swappable power supplies; (optional) redundant power supply, (optional) -48V DC power supply module
- Externally accessible, redundant hot-swappable cooling fans
- IPMI device remote management